Custom Search

Selasa, 12 Agustus 2008

when luck is a choice



it is really unconvinced like get surprise which to come arriving happy,be wary,effected, when a announcement bursary announced.simply I get schoolarship,don’t number once new firstly followed,direct earn.i am compliment once to all which have supporting and give opportunity in the end I get bursary which have never been once my expect, I compliment once to all side supporting me,ALLAH SWT to god’s mercy which given by to me,both my old fellow struggling firm defray my university lecture,you are my life which realy give a talk on something bigness and useful,your smile are motivation for advance,your angry are prayer for me,your wail are spirit for me,my brothers and sisters thank you for support ,without all of you live my will not full of peacefulness,my friends which always give spirit,i meet all of you is the dai award which Create living my full of colourmoreover have time to followed bursary program do not want to because are not sure for get it.require very long processes I am until get it have time to manage various clauseses and drive from dosen. I hope which I am get,be able is useful better.

I don't know how about it,I have to confuse once with this bursary,have a lot of which spell out members expense Create only,fault if all think I will apply for expense,I don't like expense and waste on money with useless, I truely like taking the air.schoolarship for me were a lucks which I selecting follow program. after I thought,I am acurate if I made payee my university lecture, lessen old fellow burden,how according to you?

I also disappointed for which don't get bursary,i hope hopefully some other time get. I am know how feeling of there,they of course discontented. I understand sometimes a choice do not forever bringing chance which good,settled try and trusting, surely in a moment will get a something which we was wish,don’t surender because is not forever we are there is under during we try.





2 Comments:

  1. arani said...
    thx for visit my blog :)
    Anonim said...
    http://lumerkoz.edu good material thanks prozac side effects dosage themhold vicodin side effects hayesci councilash celebrex side effects lexing atrovent side effects covershttp damien zocor side effects softened enforcememt

Post a Comment



 



Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com